Relax Among the Rooftops And Enjoy A Summer Of High-Level Entertaining
30 Euston Square is the award-winning, Grade-II* listed venue that entertains and inspires. The food and drink are fresh, seasonal, and inventive; the venue and its conference facilities feature the latest technology; and the views from the rooftop terrace are a beautiful backdrop to any event. With penthouse State Rooms, heritage boardrooms, a 300-seat tiered auditorium, and 41 boutique-style bedrooms, 30 Euston Square has everything you need for a memorable event filled with superb service, food and wine.
State Rooms & Rooftop Terrace
Upon reaching the top floor, you’ll be greeted with a private registration area, cloakroom, and the choice of two sophisticated spaces – The Euston Room, or The Stephenson Room. Both are flooded with natural light, equipped with discreet and state-of-the-art sound and presentation technology, as well as being serviced by our exclusive penthouse kitchen.
From our partially-covered rooftop terrace and garden, you can enjoy the London skyline in all weather. The smooth transition from inside to out ensures your event will be effortlessly enjoyable.
EXPERIENCE THIS UNIQUE COMBINATION
Hire The State Rooms & Rooftop Terrace
from 6pm to 11pm (event starts at 6.30pm)
- 2 live chef food stations
- 3 hours of unlimited drinks – house wine, bottled beer, selection of soft drinks
Plus 1 choice from list below:
- Chapel Down English sparkling wine, craft beers, Hendricks & tonic, Pimms
- Photobooth with props
- Giant Jenga and giant Connect 4
- Table football
- Black & white dancefloor with sonos speakers
- (DJ and live music from £600)
- Atmospheric lighting & uplight bar
- Built-in AV with HD projector, speakers & microphones
- Terrace with Bose speaker system, gas heaters, decking with cushions & BBQ
Minimum numbers apply – for additional packages and add-ons, see last page
From Only £79 Per Person +VAT For Up To 230 Guests